Schweers Consult and B&G Kommunalsoftware are joining forces
- Category: News
B&G Kommunalsoftware GmbH has been founded on Oktober 1st, 1990 in Zinnowitz, Germany.
Innovative software solutions and stable customer services was what he company has been reaching out for, for the past 28 years. Innovation and reliability are the yardsticks in competition and today more important than ever.
In order to be able to fulfill this task even better in the future, B & G Kommunalsoftware GmbH will hand over its license and copyrights in the products HC-OWiG®, HC-Market®, HC-Wertstoff® and HC-Ticket® as well as its service contracts with more than 350 customers to Schweers and cease operations as of 31 December 2017.
Who is Schweers?
The Schweers Intenational with headquarters in Meerbusch near Dusseldorf has established the mobile data collection for traffic control 1985 in Germany. It is also the "father" of mobile data collection and the German market leader in this field. Their system solution Politess® is used by municipalities of all sizes, including the federal capital and numerous state capitals in Europe, as well as users in the USA and Australia.
What changes - what stays?
Schweers distributes and supports the HC products in the agreed sales area since 2012 with great success.
• The HC products will continue to occupy a firm place in the Schweers product range in the future. In addition to active sales and support, efficient development takes place, now with even more experience.
• Digitalization will be swiftly implemented with sustainable hardware and software solution concepts.
• All employees of the municipal software switch to Schweers.
• They are still available as a regional contact.
• There are now 20 employees behind the entire product range.
Thus, what belongs together grows together.
We are happy to arrange a personal meeting with you, by telephone or on site, to discuss your questions or new requirements.
Please contact with any question: