- Category: Schweers International
In 1988 Schweers developed and manufactured the very first hand-held (mobile computer) with an integrated printer and market specific software for parking enforcement solutions.
At present, over 10,000 Schweers mobile computers are in use in more than 750 cities and police departments worldwide.
Schweers international consist of :
- Schweers Informationstechnologie in Meerbsuch, Germany
- Schweers Consult in Meerbusch, Germany
- Schweers Consult Nordic in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Schweers Technologies in Montclair, NJ USA
- Schweers Benelux in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Schweers Australia in Sydney, Australia
- HIS 21 in Perugia, Italy
High customer satisfaction and extensive technical know-how have made Schweers the market leader in Europe and a leading force around the world. Fundamental to the company's success is Schweers' belief that common goals can only be reached by working together. Schweers has established a network of partners in over 15 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, the North America to guarantee excellent pre- and post-sales services and close customer relations.